What is Virtual Q?
- Virtual Q is a facility that has been introduced by Travancore Devaswom Board in an effort to streamline the flow of pilgrims coming to Sabarimala.
- It is an Online Portal for Devotees to book a slot on a separate Queue that is maintained by Kerala Police. Booking on the Virtual Q enables devotees to reach Sannidhanam without waiting in the long queue usually formed at Pampa.
- The system generates a fixed number of coupons for every hour, devotees can plan to reach Pampa on the specified time, and enter on to the queue without any waiting. This dedicated queue will be manned by Kerala Police exclusively for those coming with the VirtualQ coupon. The coupons and ID card will be verified by Kerala Police, before allowing them to enter the Queue.
- The availability of slots can be searched by entering the number of Devotees, and the preferred time slots for a month. The slots will be opened on a weekly basis. The search results will show a calendar view of the month with the dates in Green color box, if slots are available. By clicking on the date, available slots for that particular day will be displayed on right side, Devotee can choose a slot from the list. The availability will be displayed here.
What do you need to create a profile?
- Visit the site http://sabarimalaq.com.
- Create your profile first by adding Name, Address, District, Pin Code, Photo ID card, Photo (Upload a jpeg file with less than 30 KB size).
- If you have a log-in ID at SabarimalaQ.com, sign-in and book the slot or add other devotees profile and add them to a group by creating an new Group or add to an existing group you have created.
- When a slot is booked, you can print the Coupon, also a coupon will be send to your email given.
- For more information and guidelines, Read FAQ or Download User Manual