Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa!
With the Blessings of LORD AYYAPPA, we had a grand start to Mandalam 2014-15 on Oct 18 with Laksharchana and Shastha Preethi. Mandalam 2014 started on November 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM with many devotees starting their deeksha by wearing Mala (Mala Dhaarana), Abhisheka, and Bhajans. We will have the Grand Finale for Mandalam Conclusion with Irumudi Puja on December 27, 2014.
Devotees can wear maala on any day - to schedule the Mala Dhaarana, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about how to observe vratam in the US, please read our FAQ on this topic here
- Sat Dec 6, 4:00 - 7:00PM: Abhisheka, Bhajans at SVCC Temple
- Dec 13, 4:00- 5:00PM: Abhisheka, Bhajans at SVCC Temple
- Dec 13, 5:00 - 7:00PM: Ayyappa Puja and Bhajans in San Jose! @ Sri Raja Rajeswari Temple, San Jose until 7:00PM [More info...]
- Sat Dec 20, 4:00PM - 7:00PM: Abhisheka, Kids Mala Dharana, Bhajans at SVCC Temple
- Sat Dec 27, 9:00AM Irumudi Puja, Abhisheka, Bhajans, Mandalam Ends [More info...]
NOTE: For deeksha devotees, Maala, veshti and all Irumudi dhravyas will be provided.
Swamiye Sharanam Ayyappa!